Spitfire EFM Ethernet in the First Mile
Spitfire EFM uses the UKs widest and best established EFM network, delivered using BT Wholesale’s core network. This provides some important distinctions between Spitfire EFM and other providers:
Why use EFM
- During 2011 98% of EFM circuits delivered on time within SLA – 25 days.
- UKs best EFM live coverage – 721 live nodes.
- You always get the Bandwidth ordered without fail – not best efforts or ‘estimated bandwidth’.
- 25% ‘headroom’ built in on all installations so you get the ordered bandwidth.
- EFM is an end to end Ethernet network – not back-hauled across a shared network like some providers.
- Individual copper pairs are spread across multiple exchange units increasing resilience.
- Guaranteed SLAs.
- Guaranteed SLAs with service credits
- Project Management
- Managed pre-configured router (optional)
- SNMP monitoring
- xDSL backup options