SDSL is symmetric broadband – providing the same upload and download speeds. This means fast upload speeds of up to 2Mb; 4 x faster than standard ADSL Max (448Kb).
Key business requirements include the following:
- Fast upload.
- Low contention.
- Resilience and back up options.
- Guarantees on jitter, latency and packet loss.
Spitfire PureStream™/DualStream ®/SDSL M Benefits
- Low connection charges
- Static IP addresses included as standard
- 1:1 contention
- Fully managed solutions available including VPN and firewall configuration
- Unlimited telephone support
- Plus/premium support package available
- Choice of hardware or wires only
- FREE ADSL migration to Spitfire for backup ADSL or SDSL M solution